Terms and Policies
General Terms and Conditions (GTC) to use the online platform leeways.es
These general conditions of use of the website regulate the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) for access and use of www.leeways.es, property of Leeways SL, a company with registered office at Calle Principe de Vergara, nº 82, 1st interior, 28006, Madrid and CIF B-87666780; that the user of the web must read and accept to use all the services and information that are provided from the portal.
- “Leeways” is a company dedicated to the management and exploitation on behalf of the owners of tourist rentals in Madrid.
- “User” or “Users”, from the scope of the GTC, are natural and legal persons who use the web to contract the rental services offered by Leeways.
- The “web page” or “web” is an online market space in which users can contract with Leeways.
2.Scope of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) that appear below is essential for the use of the platform www.leeways.es
- By accepting this message, users consent to the validity of the GTC, during the entire period of the contractual relationship between them and Leeways.
- Leeways reserves the right to modify the GTC for the future if an adjustment is necessary for legal or economic reasons. The modifications will not be part of the agreement until the user consents to such modifications.
3.Obligations between the parties.
- The leases are made between Leeways, offering an accommodation, and the user, renting said accommodation.
- Both parties recognize competence and enough legal capacity for contracting.
- By accepting the GTC, users assume to provide current, accurate and truthful information.
- Leeways is responsible for examining and ensuring the legality and accuracy of the offers published on the platform or the content thereof.
- The users are responsible for knowing the applicable legislation and jurisprudence, as well as its compliance.
- Users accept, and always agree to respect, the rules of holiday rental during their stay in the property, as well as make appropriate use of them.
4.Payment by the users.
- Users will pay Leeways for the temporary lease services of the properties through the means of payment established by Leeways on their website.
- Leeways will be responsible for transferring to the owners of the properties the payments obtained by the users, under the conditions agreed with them.
- The users, when accepting the GTC, consent that the personal data provided to Leeways be treated by the latter, being entered in a private file of Leeways.
- The data will be treated and protected according to LO 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- The users accept that the personal information can be shared with the owners of the rented homes, because of the exploitation activity that the company carries out. This may include information such as name, contact information, payment information, identity documents …
- Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO) in the office that Leeways has in Madrid, on Calle Barco nº 27; or through an email to email@example.com.
6.Intellectual and industrial property.
- All content, trademarks, logos, drawings, documentation, computer programs or any other element susceptible to protection by the legislation of intellectual or industrial property, which is accessible on the website correspond exclusively to Leeways and all rights are expressly reserved. about them.
7.Applicable legislation, competent jurisdiction and notifications.
- These conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Spain.
- For any claim, the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid will be competent.
- All notifications, requests, requests and other communications that users wish to make to Leeways must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been correctly made when they have been received at the following address: Calle del Barco nº 27, local 2, 28002, Madrid.